Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
Allscripts is hiring for MSBI developer, Please find the details below for your reference
Experience - 4 -7 yrs
Location - Pune
Job description -
- Working experience with SSRS/SSIS/SSAS
- High level understanding of database design and architecture
- Strong experience in BI and Analytics tools such as Power BI/ Informatica/QlikSense/Tableau (Preferred)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with data warehouse architecture, business intelligence analytics
- Object Oriented Programming
- Need to work in night shift
- Microsoft Visio
Good to have:
- Caché Objects/COS/MUMPS
- HL7 - XML, XSL, XSLT
- Design Patterns, Test Driven Development
- CDA-based message formats (CCD, C-CDA), IHE profiles
- US healthcare knowledge and working experience
- Intersystems Stack of Technologies (Ensemble, MUMPS, Zen, CSP, Healthshare, Trackcare)
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.