Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Specification, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance. Other tasks as directed by line or Project Manager.
• Knowledge on ExtJS, WebAPI and Bootstrap is preferred.
• Strong technical background on design and coding in Microsoft technologies.
• Experience in Web Services, Windows Services, n-tier applications and UI design.
• Experience with multi-tenant SaaS based solutions a plus.
• Excellent analytical, modelling and troubleshooting skills and server side debugging skills.
• Strong Database skills.
• Experience with full lifecycle development and using Agile methods.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
• Ability to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
• Ability to handle conflict, difficult situations and urgent issues in a professional manner.
• Experience in working with offshore/distributed teams
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.