- Knowledge and understanding in the latest Microsoft technologies, quality assurance processes, standards and methodologies including automation tools and techniques
- Good working knowledge in TFS/MTM/QC
- B.Tech. / M.Tech. from IITs or Premier institutes/ Universities with 14+ years of total experience in Software Development/Testing functions
- Should have managed teams of developers and software testers in a distributed delivery model and in a mid-size organization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle/complete multiple projects/products working in a diverse environment
- True and a natural leader who is autonomous, independent, assertive, can handle stressful and high pressure environment.
- Is results-oriented, organized and possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Lead initiatives and provide strategic and tactical directions to the Development and QA Automation and Manual Testing teams
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders, understand the technology stack and architecture of the product and use the right tools, processes and methodologies to achieve best results
- Manage and Lead team through appraisals, training programs, align team goals with organizational vision and cross collaborate within R&D
- Ensure the implementation of processes and procedures to ensure department meets company and department business/quality goals.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Certification in PMP and strong familiarity with project management software preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Agile SDLC.
- Dynamic and strong in analytical skills and possess open and flexible attitude
- Highly collaborative and strong people management skills combined with hiring skills
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- A high competitive spirit that fosters input from key functional contributors to create a winning environment
- Exposure to ISO/CMM/PCMM/Six Sigma and other quality management standards is preferable
- Deep understanding of the product development process for enterprise software with focus on Agile development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Program of study required
- Relevant post graduate qualifications and professional memberships preferred
- Proactive maintenance of professional management strategies, development methodology and standards for team operations, and improve project, product or process
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.