Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to create the business and/or functional requirements necessary for technology solutions that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
Allscripts Pune is hirirng for Expert Business Analyst.
• Experience working with Hyperion and/or Hyperion Essbase
• Experience as a business analyst or functional consultant
• Experience gathering requirements
• Experience working with technical teams and business teams
• Complete and validate User setup/removal requests.
• Perform quarterly user access reviews
• Oversee automated data routines and perform data load validation procedures
• Maintain system data dimension structures and reporting hierarchies
• Facilitate numbering of new General Ledger accounts requests in the company Chart of Accounts(COA) and mapping assignment to existing system reports and report structures
• Create, Open and Close forecast and reporting years and periods as required by business groups
• Prepare system for yearly budgeting loading
• Implement user defined change requests
• Perform application maintenance
• Perform test procedures for small to medium size projects
• Field and resolve end user reported issues
• Using proficiency in both business and applications knowledge, investigate and recommend custom or packaged software solutions that support business needs.
• Liaison between the client group and technical groups in an ?expert? or consulting capacity.
• Work with project and customer management to facilitate communication between IT and business units, including open issues, project prioritization, resolutions, project requests, functional support, and resource allocation. Facilitate cooperation and rationalization of unclear or conflicting goals, assist in identifying and communicating viable alternatives, and assist in the implementation of decisions.
• Participate in strategic application/technology discussions to determine long-range business solutions.
• Facilitate, coordinate, and support IT initiatives by drawing upon specialist areas of expertise such as applications development, web development, systems architecture, quality assurance, etc. Solicit input from all appropriate parties to ensure technical solutions are consistent with enterprise direction.
• May perform hands-on Analyst role by documenting and analyzing requirements (e.g. business system, security, conversion, and report), developing functional design and document specifications, and assisting with conversion, testing, training, and other project needs throughout the development life cycle
Academic and professional qualifications:
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged because of their gender, marital or family status, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be subject to less favorable treatment or be disadvantaged on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.